Smart Balls Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Reviews (0)
- TIPS FOR USE
- Global Tab
- Smart Balls Uno For Toning Pelvic Floor Muscles
- You may have heard about the pelvic floor balls from Fifty Shades of Grey, Smart Balls are the quality version and are the safe alternative to the ‘silver duo balls’ and are made from medical grade silicone.
- Smart Balls offer stronger orgasms, improved pelvic floor strength and confidence for women who have lost it as a result of bladder weakness (very common as a result of having pregnancy, inherited factors and aging).
- Smart Balls Uno are a smart and easy solution for women and ideal for beginners
- It does require an initial period of repeated use to enjoy the benefits.
- Your pelvic floor muscles will develop muscle tone over time whilst you use the balls.
- It will take a number of weeks to notice a difference, especially if you have recently given birth or have bladder weakness issues.
- Do not despair if you find it difficult to hold the Smart Balls in the first few times you use them, this will improve quite quickly
- All Smart Balls will be sent out with step by step instructions on how to use them.
- Believe me it gets easier with practice! The Smart Balls Uno weigh 42gms, half the weight of the Duo balls.
- The Smart Balls are inserted vaginally and move or rest on the pelvic floor muscles giving you an inner workout. All you have to do is pop them inside and the Smart Balls and your body will do the rest!
- Smart Balls can be worn as you go about your daily routine, sitting, standing or exercising. Simply remove when lying down
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Apply a little water-based lubricant prior to inserting your Smart Ball Uno
- Wear around home initially so you get used to the sensation and are comfortable
- Aim to wear your Smart Ball Uno all day for a period of 6-8 weeks to provide a focused inner workout
- Once you have regained pelvic floor strength wear a few days per fortnight for maintenance
- The stronger your pelvic floor muscles the stronger your orgasmic response!
- If the cord is uncomfortable, we recommend applying a little lubricant and inserting in the vagina so it is out of the way.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum tortor quam, feugiat vitae, ultricies eget, tempor sit amet, ante. Donec eu libero sit amet quam egestas semper. Aenean ultricies mi vitae est. Mauris placerat eleifend leo.
Donec sed tincidunt lacus. Duis vehicula aliquam vestibulum. Aenean at mollis mi. Cras ac urna sed nisi auctor venenatis ut id sapien. Vivamus commodo lacus lorem, a tristique sapien tempus non. Donec fringilla cursus porttitor. Morbi quis massa id mi pellentesque placerat. Nam scelerisque sit amet diam id blandit. Nullam ultrices ligula at ligula tincidunt, sit amet aliquet mi pellentesque. Aenean eget fermentum risus. Aenean eu ultricies nulla, id bibendum libero. Vestibulum dui augue, malesuada nec tellus vel, egestas condimentum ipsum. Vestibulum ut.